Strengthen the Core with Anti-Rotation Movement at the Tower and with the Bosu!
What you'll get:
- Learn what is anti-rotation
- A breakdown of exercises from supine to standing
- Learn how to incorporate anti-rotation into your Pilates privates and group classes
- Learn how to incorporate the Bosu and Foam Roller
- Build stability and strength by working to prevent rotation
- Protect the low back from injuries.
- Improve athletic performance
- 45 Min Class Flow
Anti-Rotational exercises build stability and strength to prevent rotation. “Preventing rotation” means that your body is able to resist forces acting upon it that may try to rotate or move it in a way and direction that it can’t move safely. Creating stability so we can exercise or move in safer ways. Whether we are walking on ice, playing basketball, skiing or doing other life activities.
In this workshop we will utilize the tower/springboard, short springs, long springs, handles, foot loops, roll down bar, bosu, foam roller, long loop band.